Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.onlinematching.games.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our contact for can be found here https://www.onlinematching.games/contact-us
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share some of your data with our partner ad agencies. These are but not limited to Google.com and Media.net.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Personally Identifiable Data
When you register to participate in Media.net’s program for use of Media.net Technology as an advertiser or publisher, we require you to provide us with some Personally Identifiable Data. “Personally Identifiable Data” is information that can specifically identify you. Your provision of your Personally Identifiable Data to us is completely voluntary. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Data unless you submit that information to us. Personally Identifiable Data is not collected on Partner Sites through the operation of our Technology itself. Categories of Personally Identifiable Data we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data, which includes payment details including details about payments to and from you.
Additionally, we may also collect certain others types of information that, along Personally Identifiable Data, may be considered and specifically named “Personal Data” in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), such as:
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, cookies, browser and device information, mobile device identifiers, location data and your login data.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website and Partner Sites and advertising we serve on those sites including how many times you viewed the ad, clicked the ad etc to improve our Services and also mitigate fraudulent activities.
We collect Technical Data and Usage Data regarding your behavior and usage patterns on our Website, on our mobile applications (to the extent downloaded to your mobile device) and on our Partner Sites. We collect this type of information about you using cookies, web beacons, and other web tools (“Tools”). We do not use these Tools to store any Personally Identifiable Data. We do not have access to or control the Tools used by third parties on our Website or on any Partner Sites, and this policy does not govern the use of Tools by these third parties. Some of the Tools and the ways in which we use them are further described below:
- To inform us if an advertisement has been served to the same computer before, and if so, when the advertisement was served. These cookies are not used by Media.net to build a profile of a user’s behavior nor are they used by Media.net for the purposes of behavioral tracking or behavioral targeting.
- To conduct research and identify fraud and malicious activity
- When you visit one of our Partner Sites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies which enable us and our Partners to deliver targeted advertisements. This form of advertising is called “behavioral advertising” or “interest based advertising”. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see ads that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the section titled “Opt-Out” below.
Unless you choose to provide it to us, our Technology does not collect any sensitive consumer information about you during the ad delivery process. Our Technology does not, for example, collect any social security numbers, insurance plan numbers, financial account numbers, precise real-time geographic location derived through location-based services, nor any specific information about your past, present, or potential future health or medical conditions or treatments, including genetic, genomic or family medical history.
Further, while our Technology does not deliver targeted ads based on precise medical conditions or treatments or market prescription drugs, we may generate and serve targeted ads for general health products that do not require a prescription. Examples may include certain health categories like dietary supplements, fitness equipment, weight-loss products, skin-care products etc. For a full list of our health related segments, please click here.
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES” THAT PERTAIN TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA AND PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, Personally Identifiable Data is generally only submitted to us by our publisher or advertiser Partners in connection with their use of our Technology and we use this Personally Identifiable Data to service their accounts and respond to inbound inquiries related to sales or technical support requests.
In addition, we use your Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- sharing it with third parties such as advertising partners, ad networks, publishers, data providers and corporate affiliates in order to provide our services, conduct internal analysis to perform and improve our services and associated technologies;
- combining data we collect about you with data we obtain from our business partners, ad networks, and/or other companies such as data providers, including our corporate affiliates in order to provide our services, conduct internal analysis in order to perform and improve our services;
- inferring eligibility of users for interest, geographic and demographic-based segments;
- presenting advertisements tailored to interests you have shown;
- determining whether you have seen a particular advertisement before so as to avoid sending you duplicate advertisements;
- identifying fraud and malicious activity
- understanding the patterns of people who see advertisements;
- providing insights and reporting back to our business partners, including statistical reporting in connection with the activity on a website or mobile application, optimization of location of ad placement, ad performance, reach and frequency metrics, billing, and logging ads served on a particular day to a particular website or application;
- evaluating the probability and nature of connections between devices; and
- creating online advertising models through lookalike modelling or similar research methodologies.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we may share the information we collect about you with certain third parties in the following ways:
- We provide information to third parties for legal process (e.g., in response to a subpoena or civil or criminal investigative demand, court order, or a request from law enforcement or other government agency); to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; to protect the security and integrity of our assets and business operations; or as otherwise required by law. In addition, we may disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Media.net, our Partners, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the terms of service of our Website or other agreements or policies.
- We may also provide information to third parties in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy